Oil Rig Restaurant & Tavern
413 Albany St, Petrolia, ON
Email Oil Rig Restaurant & Tavern
- The Oil Rig is a family restaurant with a very versified menu with great food. The entire restaurant has been totally renovated, but the old oil heritage has been maintained with many beautiful large paintings and sand castings. The banquet hall is ready to accommodate up to 80 people wanting to celebrate a special occasion or hold a special meeting until 2 am. A Sunday Brunch is available from 10am - 2 pm. Don't miss the daily lunch specials. Also a must try is the Saturday Prime Rib special for $12.99.
- This is the food page of Oil Rig Restaurant & Tavern on 413 Albany St Sarnia ON N0N 1R0.
- (first reviewed on November 30, 2014, last updated
on July 8, 2015.)
- Oil Rig Restaurant & Tavern is ranked #2 of 7 Restaurants in Twin Lakes Sarnia.
- This page has had 5144 visitors. You are the 5144th.
★ on the 30th of November, 2014
I had made reservations at this establishment and found the table service good but the meal took over 1 hr to get simple breakfasts and were missing items ordered including a full order breakfast order. I expressed my displeasure to the waitress and owner. The owner said too bad as the waitress was upset and I had to pay the full bill. Even the items we never received. I asked to talk to the cook and she had the same displeasure and said too bad. They do not care about customers and I hope people think twice before going there. Half our group missed church because the meal never came in enough time to eat.
Hours of Operation Today,
Sunday February 18th 9AM-8PM
- Monday 9AM TO 8PM
- Tuesday 9AM-8PM
- Wednesday 9AM-8PM
- Thursday 9AM-8PM
- Friday 9AM-8PM
- Saturday 9AM-8PM
- Sunday 9AM-8PM
I should point out that my family can came here for our family Christmas morning breakfast and I felt ashamed to have brought them here.
No apology was even given by the cook or the owner.